Sunday, October 12, 2014

Caught up in the moment

EV #111 "Caught up in the Moment"
« First
‹ Previous
Next ›
Home »
~Riley
Should I explain my sudden hiatus here?

Naw, I'll put that in its own post.

Nightscapes are hard with ink. I don't have any more of them on the immediate docket (phew), but dang was this fun to do. Just, extremely difficult. Probably could have stood to put a little more hatching on the edges of...everything.

Ah well.

So, yeah, the story grows incrementally more complicated. And I'm doing it for no reason other than to torment you.

Ta!

Transcription:
Fado: "See those four, in kind of a square?"
Sandy: "Yeah."
Fado: "So, those four, and upward are Hercules. See, there's his chest, and that's his arm raised above his head."

Fado: "I always had a thing for the Herculean legends. The man was immortal but not a god, and yet he was able to do so much just with his own strength and determination. He was a man who never gave up, and he got everything he ever wanted."

Sandy: "Sounds like someone I know."

Fado: "This was a mistake from the beginning. I'll take you home. I'm so sorry."
Sandy: "I'm sorry too."

No comments:

Post a Comment