Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Took long enough

EV#106 "Took long enough"

« First
‹ Previous
Next
Home »
~Riley

So. That happened.

That's a pretty sincere kiss. By sheer coincidence, I was on a roller coaster today. I'm a chronic screamer. Right now, I can't even imagine kissing someone on a thrill ride.

How about a close-up?


I have never put so much black ink on a sheet of paper before. And that's a ton of hatching too. I tell you what. But I'm pleased with the results.

Roche Limit, by the way, is a physics concept. If you have a little object traveling toward a big object, the Roche Limit is the point where the gravitational force from the big object is too strong, and the little object gets torn to shreds. Felt like it was an appropriate name for a thrill ride.

Transcription:

Jesi: “I swear you cheated. Nobody is that good at laser tag.”
Sandy: “I warned you I was a crackshot.”

Sandy: “Now let’s try the go-karts. See if you’re as bad as on the Nintendo.”

Jesi: “Ever been on Roche Limit?”
Sandy: “Can’t say I have.”

Jesi: “It’s the fastest roller coaster in the park. Travel lists always mention it because it’s supposed to be one of the most terrifying thrill rides in the country.”

Sandy: “I’m not scared.”

No comments:

Post a Comment