Friday, July 4, 2014

Talking Like Grown-Ups

EV#103 "Talking like grown-ups"
Also, you may be interested in this Fluttershy/Ron Weasley comic I drew.
« First
‹ Previous
Next (out of story) ›
Next (in story) ›
Home »
~Riley

So, they're finally being honest with each other. Indeed, we shall see "where it goes." (x)

I'm joking. No, I've got a bunch of cute stuff planned for them.

So, I draw EV in ink on paper, and I think I've got a pretty effective (self-taught) technique going... but lately, I've been trying to learn digital tablet technique (almost sounds like a martial art when I phrase it that way), and the going's been tough. It's really different from ink (makes generous use of the undo button), and my hand simply refuses to work the way it needs to for it to look good.

Pardon my self-indulgent complaint about my art skills. I mention it because now that you know I'm trying to learn this technique (and master it within the year -- that's my goal), I feel accountable to you to actually accomplish it. I can no longer give up. Don't let me.

Other than that, things are going pretty good. I was late again with this, but not terribly so. I'll have some more coherent news about that Tallix thing I mentioned a couple weeks ago pretty soon (possibly later today.)

That'll be it for now. Ciao.

Transcription:
Sandy: “So. I guess we need to talk.”
Jesi: “I guess.”

Sandy: “I’m sorry about the way I’ve treated you. I guess I just took our friendship for granted. I never realized how you were feeling.”
Jesi: “It’s fine.”

Sandy: “No, it’s not. And I want to make it right.”

Jesi: “Spare me. If your heart isn’t in it, then what’s the point?”

Sandy: “Does it have to be that complicated? What if we just went somewhere and had fun? See where it goes.”
Jesi: “Well…”

Jesi: “Actually, I know just the place.”

No comments:

Post a Comment