Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sorry to have vanished

I didn't post anything on Friday, and did not post any explanation.

In effect, I somewhat vanished.

Sorry, didn't mean to. I've been somewhat under the weather for...seems like quite a while now. I'm trying to take it a little easy and as a result, EV got pushed off. My birthday is this week sometime (and thus so will be the third anniversary of this blog) so I may be a bit preoccupied and unable to post this past week's comic, and this upcoming comic within the necessary time.

But fear not, I will catch up.

One thing I've been paying a lot of attention to also has been my cosplay for the upcoming Salt Lake Comic Con (I would love to meet up with any of my readers; details later) but since the convention is still several weeks away, can take a break from that for a while to focus back on EV.

I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten about you, and this wasn't meant to be the beginning of some unannounced hiatus -- just a bit of accidental negligence. Again, sorry about that.

As an apology, please accept this beautiful (albeit lengthy) Ace Attorney themed occurrence from Tumblr.


No comments:

Post a Comment