Monday, July 28, 2014

Internal monologue strikes again

EV#105 "Internal monologue strikes again"

« First
‹ Previous (out of story)
‹ Previous (in story)
Next
Home »
~Riley
faddo
faddo wat r u doin?
faddo stahp.

So, yeah this is going to be interesting.

It was a pain to draw, let me tell you. That's a lot of hatching. I had to do a bunch of research on motorcycles too, to decide what kind Fado would have (it's a 1986 Suzuki GS850G). Also, the perspective of those parking lots was way harder than it had any right to be.

Anyhoo, I'll see you on Wednesday with the thrilling continuation.

Transcription:
Fado: [I’m a man of action. I’m not built for all this introspection.]

[It’s just making me sick to my stomach. I gotta do something.]

[Sandy is sad. That’s a problem; a problem maybe I can fix.]

[She was hoping for romance with me, and I recoiled. I shouldn’t have been so self-absorbed. I could have given her something, anything. But I just gave up.]

[I can't give up on her again. It might not be too late.]

[Yeah. I bet I can make this work. All for her sake, right?]

No comments:

Post a Comment