Friday, June 27, 2014

I will make that diary real if you can promise 450K notes

EV#102 "I will make that diary real if you can promise 450K notes"
« First
‹ Previous
Next
Home »
~Riley
So, yeah again I was late.

But since it is still Friday, I'm not that late.

I don't have anything in particular to say about this comic, and I'm a little brain-dead after the week. I'll post some more details about my random Tallix picture tomorrow.

Transform:
Sandy: “How long do you think he’s felt this way?”
Fenic: [Since you moved here, probably.]

Sandy: “How could I have been so oblivious?”
Fenic: [That’s easy. You’re oblivious to everything.]

Sandy: “Sure he’s cute, and sweet...and funny. Really funny, but... I don’t know. I just... I can’t Even. I don’t know.”
Fenic: [You’re not actually talking to me, are you?]

Sandy: “What if it doesn’t work out? What if we lose our friendship?!”
Fenic: [Can you even hear me? I found your Personal diary yesterday. It now has 450K Notes on Tumblr.]

Sandy: “But...what if I love him? How would I even know?”

Fenic: [My head just fell off. Quick, get some duct tape.]

No comments:

Post a Comment