Monday, May 19, 2014

I commissioned a drawing!

I had a very talented artist named Llacky draw this for me. Look at how cute they are!

Why did I commission a piece, rather than just draw one myself?

  • I consider Llacky to be more skilled than myself, and therefore thought it would be nice to see her take on my characters.
  • I feel awkward hanging my own artwork on my bedroom walls, but not this! I am EV's number one fan, and I just want to show my support.
  • I got a new job (started working there today), and now I've deluded myself into thinking I'm rich or something.
  • Llacky deserves it. I really like her artwork.
  • I couldn't think of any My Little Pony themed artwork I wanted to see.
Besides, just look at this piece. They're so adorable, and even poor naked Fenic looks approachable and friendly. I do not regret this.

No comments:

Post a Comment