Monday, November 4, 2013

The Confession

EV # 90 "The Confession"

EVcomics.blogspot.com presents The Comic That is Impossible to Read!
I'm not fond of the formatting provided on this site.
Here are some links straight to the images so you can read them at full magnification:
Also, you might be interested in this dorky comic.
And an explanation of my recent absence.
« First
‹ Previous
Next
Home »

Holy miltank! Have I really drawn ninety of these things?! Like, I'm going to hit a really big milestone before long now.

So, yeah, long time in coming. My Halloween costume turned out pretty well. I might post pics if you're good little fans.

I loved drawing the facial expressions here, but suffice it to say I will not be drawing any more thirteen-panel behemoths any time soon. Not as long as I'm sane, anyway.

Major feels going on here, and this is only the beginning. I said (somewhere) that I'm going into sprint mode to compensate for my long silence, and all of the updates for the next while are going to be feels comics. Let's see how well that turns out.

From our Facebook page.
Man, this is getting fun.

Transcription:
Sandy: "So, I guess you wouldn't know the way out of the friendzone, would you?"
Jesi: "Oh I know. I've known from day one, but I've never had the guts for it. Now, I'm pretty sure it's the only way I'll ever get out."

Sandy: "What is it? What do I do?"
Jesi: "You gotta take the leap of faith. You gotta be the one who starts the conversation."
Sandy: "What am I supposed to say?"

Jesi: "I really like you. Heck, maybe I love you. All I want is to make you happy, and that's why I've done so much for you."

Jesi: "That's why I've listened to your problems and helped you through your heartaches,"
"Because I hoped maybe that would make you see me as more than a friend."

Jesi: "But I'm tired of it. I'm tired of waiting. I'm not content to be just your friend anymore."
"I want to be your everything."

Sandy: "Wow. you've been holding those words in for a long time, haven't you?"
Jesi: "Yeah."

Sandy: "Well, they're perfect. I'll talk to Fado right now and say it just like you did!"
"Thanks, Jesi, I owe you one."

Sandy: "And whoever that girl is, I hope she catches a hint and sees what a wonderful guy you are. She's really missing out."
Jesi: "You have no idea."

Jesi: "Sandy! Wait!"
Sandy: "Yeah?"

Jesi: ...
"Good luck..."
Sandy: "Thanks."

Jesi: "I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment