Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Confession, Part II

EV #91 "The Confession, Part II"
« First
‹ Previous
Next
Home »
In case you're wondering:
Yes, I draw emotional comics because I love making my readers writhe. I cackle evilly every time I publish something that I know will sadden you, then have tea and a quick round of kick-the-puppy with my good pals Voldemort, Sauron, and Joss Whedon.

Unfortunately, that paragraph is not nearly as untrue as it should be.

Yes, I do get a kick out of certain fans' reactions, but the point of these isn't to tease you. The point is to make a good story, and I think that this story calls for a little bit of tragedy. That's the kind of story that sticks with you.

So yeah, I'm sorry if this hurts, but I think it's important. If you want silly light-hearted EV, then you can dig through the archives. I'm...not really sure what happened that made the silliness go away, but this is what we have.

I'll transcribe it later, I've got class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment