Saturday, September 14, 2013

Yelling at the top of his brain

« First
Next
Home »
Yay, late commentary!

I'm writing this blurb, perhaps two weeks after posting the comic. I remember nothing about the creation process, except that the style seemed to fall apart on the last two panels because they were drawn after some delay.

So...yeah.

There are some things I need to adjust in my drawing process. Also I need to avoid staying up really late to finish these things, because then that throws off the whole routine.

Transcription:

Fenic: "I am not overreacting, and I don't appreciate that you refuse to take me seriously."

Sandy: "Oh please, Fenic. You've been babbling about that funny feeling for weeks. Nothing's happened. It's just your imagination."
Fenic: "You're psychic too. Don't tell me you don't believe it could be real."

Sandy: "Yes. I'm psychic. It's my life, he's the man I'm falling in love with. I think I have more say in the matter htan you."

Fenic: "Fine! Be an idiot! But don't expect sympathy from me when he breaks your hear. I just hope I get to watch it happen."

Sandy: "How trite. You know, you get so cute when you're mad over nothing."


No comments:

Post a Comment