Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Birthday, EV!

Today is my birthday. (yay!)

I got an Avatar: The Last Airbender comic book, a vacation in the Wyoming wilderland, and a new house.

This website, evcomics.blogspot.com turned two years old today; meaning that the whole comic strip turns three approximately sometime around now.

And so I'm giving it (and you) a present.

I've got another comic in the works. It will be up sometime hither or thither this week. After that, the half-hiatus is officially over and I will resume my once-a-week schedule. New comics will be posted on Mondays. I'd love to jump back into the twice-a-week thing, but I wasn't joking about the new house. I'm going to be moving boxes for a long time, then school will be starting not too long after that, and I need to pay more attention to homework.

It's still going to be good though. Life is good.

Anyhoo, here's a freaky drawing from my Tumblr -- just about the only thing I could find since I'm posting from a computer that's not mine.


~Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment