Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fan Art!

Oh, my pleasure cannot be contained.
I have received my first bit of fan art!

Michelle, an avid follower of the comic, posted these on the Facebook page earlier this week. For some reason, it did not notify me, so I only saw them yesterday.



I have, in the past, had a couple of friends draw EV-related work (you may remember, the guest comics I've posted variously) but this is different. This is someone drawing EV characters in an effort to explore the characters and enhance the world. Or possibly, it's an effort to geek out and show off your OTPs. (Who am I to judge?) Whatever the reason, this is fan art.

A million thanks to Michelle, and if anyone else wants to draw this kind of stuff, I get a goofy grin no matter what your skill level is. Please, share it with me.

~Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment