Monday, April 22, 2013

Just Talking

EV #72 "Just Talking"
« First
‹ Previous
Next
Home »
Big announcement coming later tonight. Here it is.
Plus, there were fun happenings on Saturday.
~Riley

So.

Pretty mundane, I suppose, as far as action goes. I like those quiet moments in stories.

Anyway, if you didn't already see it, EV will begin to update every Monday and Friday. I am a little pressed for time at the moment, so not much commentary today.

See you Friday

Transcription:
Cassie: "Do you hear much from your father these days?"
Sandy: "He emails us...when he can."

Sandy: "He's dating someone now. It's freaky, she's not much older than me. Does it bother you to hear?"

Cassie: "That man will do what he thinks will make him happy. Doesn't matter what bothers me. Never did."

Sandy: "It bothers Fenic. He says he's fine, but I can tell he misses the way it was when we were kids."
Cassie: "Of course he does. That's the reason he wanted to live with you. Don't tell me you bought into his whole 'closer to the hospital' argument."

Cassie: "Speaking of whom, he's not too much trouble for you, is he?"
Sandy: "No way. It's a party here."
Cassie: "You sure? We both know it's a lot of work to take care of him."

Sandy: "The N64 is here, Mom. We couldn't move him out if we tried."

No comments:

Post a Comment