Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's been a while since I've found grass this nice

EV #63 "It's been a while since I've found grass this nice."
« First
Next
Home »
~Riley
Hey, I actually did it! I know, hard to believe, but I've finished the comic.

I would have done it last night, but my math homework took longer than I thought.

It was all like "Where A and B are sets, prove that A ⊕ B = B ⊕ A."
And I was all like "A ⊕ B = B ⊕ A ≡ ∀x(x∈C ↔ x∈D) ≡∀x(( x∈A ⊕ x∈B) ↔ ( x∈B ⊕ x∈A))"
And then the clock was all like "Dude, you've got to turn this thing in, in like twenty minutes."
And I was all "Doesn't matter, biconditionals subscribe to the symmetric property."

Yeah, set theory is really funky looking math, especially when you mix it with predicate logic. That's not important for you to know, but I like to show off the jargon.

Anyway, math homework took a long time, so I wasn't able to finish inking it in time, and this morning I've been kinda out-of-focus. I do like it when I can get ink on the page, but if I'm running late again, I'll just skip out on it. I'd much rather get through a grand story than have every comic meticulously drawn.

Perhaps you've already noticed </self deprecation>

So, new character. He's got a name and everything. Keatons come from The Legend of Zelda lore, and I think Sandy pretty much summed up anything else I could say about them --- unless you're a fan of The Minish Cap, in which case you've probably seen some pretty freaky things related to Keatons. Things which will not find their way here, I assure you.

These next couple of weeks might be a little weird getting comics up. Bear with me.

Transcription:
Sandy: "You're a Keaton!"

"A legendary spirit-fox from the land of Termina."
"Shapeshifters and immortals that love to play in tall grass."
"This is so awesome! I've always wanted to meet one of you guys!"

Fado: "Oh wow. That was impressive."
"I can't tell you how sick I am of being called 'The Freaky Pikachu'*."
Caption: "*'Freakachu' for short."

Fado: "I'm Fado."
Sandy: "Sandy."
"So, Fado...What brings you to my backyard?"
Fado: "Oh. Craigslist. I came to see about renting your spare room. Got a little distracted."
"You have really nice grass."

No comments:

Post a Comment