Monday, October 15, 2012

The circle of life

EV # 49 "The circle of life"
~Riley



The disadvantage of having scanned and published all of my old sketches is that now you can tell when I'm just (pardon the phrase) milking an old idea.

I varied from the original sketch slightly...to the benefit of the humor... but if you've been following me closely, this is nothing but a repeat. Considering that you're reading my commentary, it's more likely that you're following me closely than not.

Otherwise, just a fun comic with some proportion skewing as I go along. Hope you liked it

Transcription:
"The average person experiences five distinct stages when grieving:"

"Denial"
Sandy: (thinking) "No...no...there's soda in here, I know it!"

"Anger"
Sandy: (thinking) "GAAAAA! NO SODA?! STUPID!"

"Bargaining"
Sandy: (thinking) "C'mon. Please? I'll do anything."

"Depression"
Sandy: (thinking) "I guess there really is no soda."

"Acceptance"
Sandy: (thinking) "I'll have some milk instead."

"Repeat"
Sandy: (thinking) "No...no...there's milk in here, I know it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment