Saturday, October 13, 2012

I've decided what I'm going to do with my dA page.

A few weeks ago, I got my hands on a deviantART page. http://evcomics.deviantart.com
I have posted exactly one picture on it, so it's suffering somewhat from neglect.

However, I have decided exactly what I'm going to do with it.

From now on, I'll start posting my comics there. Good comics spread around dA pretty well, so I like the idea. However, I will wait a week after putting it on this website before putting it on dA (kinda like how I usually wait a few hours before posting them on Facebook. Oh? Didn't you know?) This is just to make sure that people actually come by my website, instead of relying on dA to get all the comics. As I maintain this weekly schedule, there will always be one more that is not on dA.

And remember, this website is always your first source for EV.

I'm so clever.

Edit: We also have a Tumblr page. The rules are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment