Monday, September 24, 2012

My job rocks

EV#47 "My job rocks"
~Riley
The lack of ink on this comic is not because of some hipster artsy political statement.
The lack of ink on this comic is not because of some new stylistic decisions on my part.
The lack of ink on this comic is because I never got around to putting ink on it.

I actually meant to bring it with me to my job, so I could put ink on it during down time, but (heh) I forgot. I'll get around to it at some point, but the pencil looks fine, so I'll let it be for now.

So, if you remember a few weeks ago when I was stressing out about not having a job...well, I got a job. It's a sweet tech support gig, and everything you hear about the people who call tech support is true.

I'll transcribe this later. Class is starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment