Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm much more impressive in my head

EV #43 "I'm much more impressive in my head."
~Riley
Dear brain:
I need you to be really smart for me, because I'm in a job interview right now. Anything you can say to make me sound really cool would be great (I mean, you're really good at it). Don't worry about being modest or holding back. I mean just let loose, you know what I mean? Hello? Brain?! BRAIN!?
...uh...
Could you repeat the question?

I'm not fond of job-hunting. It's not a pleasurable activity, but I'm not making enough money off of this blog (two dollars a month is a touch shy of rent) so I will endure it.

Anyway, even though school and work will soon be upon me, I actually see myself producing more EVs in the near future. I have an hour-long break in my schedule every day. I'm hesitant to say I'll have one out every week, but let's play with the idea for a while.

That's it for now. Ciao.

Transcription:
Riley: (thinking) "...graphic design powerhouse with years of practice, but I'm just as analytical as I am artistic. What I lack in workplace experience, I make up with real skills. I mean, my portfolio speaks for itself. It proves that I can produce better resulsts than the average so-called graphic designers. Real results that can increase the quality of your..."

Riley: "um. i like to draw."

Riley: (thinking) "...stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid...."

No comments:

Post a Comment