Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Seriously, though. Share us.


EV #41 "Seriously, though. Share us."
~Riley

Whether you'd like to believe it, or not, I actually came up with the poster first, and built the comic around it.

It was late at night. I was annoyed by yet another "share if you like _ , ignore if you're a bad person" picture, and thought that this would be a funny way to make fun of it. I decided it was, in fact, a little harsh, so I decided to make it completely into a joke.

That didn't stop me from making alternate captions. :P





Go ahead and make one of your own!


Transcription:
E2: "You know those photos on Facebook that tell you to pass them along?"
Riley: "Yeah. 'Share if you agree' kind of stuff?"

E2: "Sorta. I adapted the idea to promote our comics."

Houndoom: "SHARE THIS PHOTO IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!"

Riley: "Seems a little harsh."
Alek: "How do you think I felt?!"

3 comments:

  1. "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THIS THING."

    Hey.
    Why isn't Rax in the new banner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He hadn't been that consequential of a character, so I didn't feel like he needed to be in the banner. The same logic could be used to drop Roko, but drawing Roko is fun.
      The banner is yet to be completely done, though. I guess Rax can fit in that blank spot in back.

      Delete
    2. I can come up with a more dramatic reason, if you like.

      Delete