Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

"Happy Holidays" is too politically correct. If any of my audience celebrates Kwanza or Hanukkah, please understand that I do respect your culture and traditions. My culture and tradition is to say "Merry Christmas" this time of year, so deal with it.
Anyway, I don't have a real strip today, but I do have some stuff from my notebook. I call it a gift.
Edward Elric as an Umbreon

"Rabbits? Why would you go through the trouble to catch something so lame?"

Poor voltorb. He never does enjoy it when they play basketball with him.
Hopefully, my jokes aren't too obscure. Heh.
I think they're funny. They're funny.

Anyway, Christmas was actually yesterday, so happy Boxing Day! Maybe I'll have something out within the week. Maybe not.
~Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment