Monday, September 12, 2011

Art Envy

I had a chat with a friend of mine, yesterday. He told me the url of his DA page and I told him about this website.

Today, I actually looked up his DA page, and am now experiencing art envy. His style is much more heavily-influenced by American comic books than mine (I don't know all of what my mutt of a style is.) Anyway, if I post a few ≤Relevants of Pok√©mon battles and trainers, or of Batman, it's my futile attempt to compete.

BTW, while on DA, I noticed something that seemed funny to me.

I don't know about you, but I'm noticing a trend here.
~Riley

2 comments:

  1. art envy? you dont need to be envious! you are really good. what you dont see on DA are the countless sketches of the same scene before i finally upload the one i ink. also you didnt think i read this did you! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, there are two trends. fifty billion people have the camera lick one, but there are also quite a few of the trainers with a pokemon following them you see in the bottom right corner. also i laughed when i saw the video, because i know exactly what page thats from! XD :iconyour-pokemon-journey: oh wait! i cant do that here! XD

    ReplyDelete