Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Big News

It's about time someone actually used this as a blog.

I don't know how many of you have been following politics. I don't usually care too much myself, but I was watching television last night, and I saw a bit of news that really interested me.

Mewtwo is going to run for United States President, this next election season!

"...and that is why I support Stem Cell research..."
That's a photo I took of him (on the TV) making the official announcement. I've long respected Mewtwo.

Perhaps you know that his rough childhood led him to join a gang when he was very young. However, he managed to break free from the destruction and hatred of his past, and became a prominent community leader at Mt. Quena, making it a better place for Pokémon with similar backgrounds to his.

Mewtwo is an intelligent, decisive, natural leader. He knows very well how to make something out of practically nothing, and how to tear down the old ways, for the sake of a better tomorrow. I can't think of anyone better for our nation.
Here's hoping.

~Alek

1 comment:

  1. i would vote for him. unfortunatly, he's not a us citizen, so im pretty sure he cant run

    ReplyDelete