Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pay Up!

EV # 16, "Pay Up"

~Riley

So, this was the last installment that I put on the old website; hence its old URL on the top. (Oops. I forgot to number this one). I drew the sketch of this quite a while ago, just to be one of the "Sunday" strips. I like the joke, so I revived it. Mwaha. Rimjanor, our deviantart syndicate, has agreed to color and shade this.

On a related note, I have never before been skateboarding. I imagine that it would end like this.

Transcription:
Jesi: "Ha! Tails -- I win."

3 comments:

  1. By the way, before any questions come up: This will take quite a while. the way I do things is pretty slow. Along with time restraints and the fact that I'm still just starting art will make any coloring and shading I do take a large amount of time and effort. So please, be patient, and as I've stated before, I'm just beginning to learn this, so it may not be very high quality... Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jimranor: You should have more confidence in your abilities.

    ReplyDelete